1999 US CARGO enclosed trailer. 24 ft.
- 2-3500 lb axles, 7000# gross weight. Tag trailer with 2-5/16" ball.
- Extra tall (84" inside height, as well as rear ramp door height)
- 4 ft side door.
- Fully wired with fluorescent lighting and outlets. 2 1000 watt halogen (fold out) exterior lamps at rear.
- 2 -12 volt DC ceiling lamps with switches front and rear.
- 2 crank roof vents.
- Air hose plumbed from front to rear.
- All 4 brakes new this spring. (Approx 10 nights of use).
- All 4 tires new last season.
- Currently set up for winged sprint car. (wing must come off).
- Rear end/front end rack.
- Mount for spare front wing. Spare steering gear mount. Spread port header mounts.
- 2- 4 ft tire racks.
- Storage for 14 shocks, and several gear cases. Mounts for complete spare radius rods.
- Accommodates 4 wheeler, top wing, car, big tool chest ( not included), and plenty of tires.
- Includes Rubber Maid 4 door double wide storage cabinet.
- Holds everything you need to go sprint car racing. (no generator or air compressor included)
Trailer is currently in Minneapolis, MN. It will be here until mid-October. Then it will go to winter storage in Fergus Falls, MN. I would like to sell this before taking it up there.
$5,000 cash if you buy it before it goes up north.