GEN-TECH Jackpot “Generates” $1,000 Cash for Sprint Car Bandits Race Teams on Opening Weekend, March 23-24
Leander, TX (3/13/18) by DarinShort.com. GEN-TECH, AKA www.FixYourGenerator.com is a long-time supporter of auto racing, and especially sprint car racing, as sponsor of the www.lang14.com NCRA Sprint Car Bandits (SCB) two-time series champion Michael Lang.
GEN-TECH services and sells generators throughout Texas through their co-op partner shops. They can handle all related generator applications for race car trailers, RV’s, homes, businesses, trailers; etc. GEN-TECH offers phone tech support, mobile repair (in many cases) and new generator sales.
Today, GEN-TECH is pleased to announce a new promotion, called GEN-TECH Jackpot Cash. The program will be in effect at the opening weekend of the Sprint Car Bandits Friday, March 23rd at Heart-o-Texas Speedway near Waco, and on Saturday March 24th at 105 Speedway in Cleveland Texas.
It’s easy and here’s how the GEN-TECH Jackpot Cash promotion will work:
- $1,000 in cash will be awarded to SCB competitors that compete in both events (Waco and Cleveland) from GEN-TECH.
- There is nothing for SCB drivers to do, other than compete in both of these events to be eligible.
- After draw-in on Saturday night, the names of the SCB drivers that signed in to race on both nights (competed at Waco and Cleveland) will have their draw-in numbers put back in the hopper.
- From those remaining names, four drivers draw numbers will be randomly drawn back out from the hopper, and those four drivers will each equally split the $1,000 GEN-TECH Jackpot Cash, which equates to $250 each…regardless of their performance at either event!
- The GEN-TECH Jackpot Cash winners will receive their $250 immediately after having their name drawn on Saturday night in the pit meeting, and GEN-TECH company founder Fred Summers will present each winner with their check.
- There is no membership, registration or any other requirement for SCB sprint car teams to be eligible for this promotion.
- In the event either of these two events fall to weather (rain out), then the second night of the promotion will roll over to the next SCB event of the season, which will be held on March 31st at Superbowl Speedway near Greenville, TX.
The Sprint Car Bandits series would like to thank GEN-TECH for their continued support of the series and of sprint car racing the past several seasons, and we’re thrilled to bring this new promotion to the area race tracks.
GEN-TECH is also seeking qualified service/sales individuals to become part of their growing co-op shop network. Visit www.FixYourGenerator.com for more information and contact information to connect with Fred Summers, company founder. You can also talk with Fred at each of these Sprint Car Bandits events.
If your business is interested in getting involved with the SCB series, please contact Mary Lang at: SteveLang14@gmail.com or by calling 469-474-8234. There are effective programs available for all sizes of budgets.
The SCB series has a unique rules package that allows teams to use their current equipment (especially in the engine compartment), yet curbing nightly tire expense...which helps equalize the competition, with teams of varying budget sizes.
Between the lower operating cost of the SCB series and the addition of sponsor funds into nightly purses, it is allowing more area race tracks to book events - which all translates into Texas and surrounding area fans getting to see quality sprint car race at a lower grandstand ticket price.
When you combine those components with lower nightly competitor operating purses, it all equals one thing: the Sprint Car Bandits series.
Click http://www.www.SprintCarBandits.com for the latest in series news - including the 2018 schedule, which fires up on March 23rd.
The Sprint Car Bandits series is dedicated to help bringing back some of the old-time fun of sprint car racing, yet incorporating some much-needed basic adjustments that help the teams stay on track with their budget - and fans not having to pay excessively high ticket prices to enjoy watching them.
Thank you to the drivers, sponsors and area racetracks for their strong support of the series, we're looking forward to having another great season!
At this time of writing, here's the latest official SCB event schedule - and note that there are some new dates still in negotiation, which will be released when officially booked:
Complete 25-Event NCRA Sprint Car Bandits Confirmed Dates Schedule, as of 03/13/18:
March 23 - Gene Adamcik Memorial, Heart o' Texas Speedway, Waco, TX
March 24 - 105 Speedway, Cleveland, TX
March 31 - Superbowl Speedway, Greenville, TX
April 14 - Texarkana 67 Speedway, Texarkana, AR
April 21 - LoneStar Speedway, Kilgore, TX
April 28 - NCRA vs Sprint Car Bandits, Southern Oklahoma Speedway, Ardmore, OK
May 11 - Buffalo Creek Speedway, Edgewood, TX
May 12 - Grayson County Speedway, Bells, TX
May 26 - NCRA vs Sprint Car Bandits, 81 Speedway, Wichita, KS
May 27 - NCRA vs Sprint Car Bandits, 81 Speedway, Wichita, KS
June 9 - Superbowl Speedway, Greenville, TX
June 16 - Golden Triangle Raceway Park, Beaumont, TX
June 22 - Children’s Tumor Foundation Night, Heart o' Texas Speedway, Waco, TX
June 23 - Kennedale Speedway Park, Kennedale, TX
June 30 - Firecracker 25, LoneStar Speedway, Kilgore, TX
July 7 - 105 Speedway, Cleveland, TX (Elite Non-Winged Sprints also on event card)
July 14 - Texarkana 67 Speedway, Texarkana, AR
July 28 - Rose Bowl Speedway, Winona, TX
August 4 - Cotton Bowl Speedway, Paige, TX
August 18 - Golden Triangle Raceway Park, Beaumont, TX
August 24 - Muscular Dystrophy Association Night, Heart o' Texas Speedway, Waco, TX
August 25 - 105 Speedway, Cleveland, TX
September 14 - Buffalo Creek Speedway, Edgewood, TX
September 15 - Grayson County Speedway, Bells, TX
September 29 – SCB Series Championship, LoneStar Speedway, Kilgore, TX
Please make plans to join us for each of these exciting NCRA Sprint Car Bandits series events at Heart O' Texas Speedway on Friday March 23rd and 105 Speedway on Saturday March 24th - it's going to be a great start to the new season...and further “energized” with the $1,000 GEN-TECH Jackpot Cash promotion!