I don't care if you are a Sprint Car fan, a Late Model fan, whatever kind of DIRT TRACK FAN you are, you will love THIS SHOW! And if you race a Modified, a Limited/Southern Sport Mod or our version of a 'Factory' Stock (like a Pure Stock/IMCA Hobby/Cruiser/Bomber/etc.), your going to want to race it at this wide, racy 1/4 mile oval!
Oh yea... the purse can't be beat! (PRE-entry deadline by Nov 1st for BEST deal!)
No matter what kind of dirt track fan you are, you will love this show this week! Why?
1. GREAT TRACK! Wide, racy, 1/4 mile... 3 & 4-wides even are common.
2. Fast paced, well run, 3-class show. No playing around, no extended cautions wasting time, no unnecessarily long intermissions, get you in, give you your money's worth and get you home!
3. Plenty of cars. Combined $9000 to win USMTS Modifieds supported well by full-frame Limited Modifieds and the Ark-La-Tex Factory Stock class.
4. COMPLETE shows with payouts EACH NIGHT! That's heats. B-mains and features that pay $$$ every night!!!
5. Late Model fans... come see the Late Model stars of the future and some present ones too! This series has already produced Ryan Gustin, Rodney Sanders, Morgan Bagley, Tommy Weder Jr., Shane Hebert and Chris Brown for the class. The Scott twins, Cade Dillard, Austin Siebert & Trevor Hunt aren't far behind either. Terry Phillips, Jeremy Payne, Jon Mitchell, Jason Ingalls and more likely to appear as well. You could almost call this weekend a little Pelican 100 preview!
6. Sprint Car fans... get used to a lot more side-by-side racing but when it calls for it, they have a track here where they can slide job too without wrecking!
7. Modified fans... Best Modified series on the planet bar none!
8. Close by to a lot of Midsouth fans...not a bad drive for Okies...5 hours from Tulsa, 5 & 1/2 from OKC!
9. Never know what the weather has in store in the weeks ahead...could be the last race of the year any where!!!